Mga Sumasampalataya

May 21, 2008

I WORK FOR THE REAL STATE INDUSTRY

Am I finally free from the call center industry? Well, technically yes. In a sense I'm no longer working for a call center company. After 4 years of working there I'm finally free. But then again, the job that I have now still involves working on the phones. But this one I'm really really REALLY excited about.

I work for the real state arm of one of the (if not the) richest man in the country. I'll actully be pioneering this particular department along with 10 (although we're not complete yet) other people.

The projects that are lined up are so good I don't think we're going to have a problem selling each property. Hearing stories about how Account Managers are closing sales everyday gets me excited in closing one as well (even if I'm not full-time on the phone). 2% commission of the property I sell, can't do me no wrong. This could possibly be the best career change, and possibly the riskiest thing I'll do. But you know what, I'm an optimist, so I'm seeing good things for me.

Yeah, I deleted the last post, as it was a result of my being negative a few days ago. I changed my mind. Although I still am looking for people for my team. Anyway, it was not a good post, more like desperate, but I'm okay now. Just enjoying facing the challenges that come my way.
If I don't do good and not make sales, being in an office full of good looking people's reward enough for me.

4 comments:

Dakilang Tambay said...

ako wala pa ding work..

Unknown said...

goodluck with your new endeavor

hehe tama ka masarap matulog pag ganitong panahon ^^,

nakakatuwa

gillboard said...

dakilang tambay: apply ka dito... daming opening

jonas: sinabi mo pa, kanina nga parang tinatamad ako pumasok dahil sarap humiga at yakapin ang unan (kahit unan lang yakap ko)

Anonymous said...

Goodluck bro!