Mga Sumasampalataya

May 9, 2008

HILARIOUS!!!

These are some of the examples why I love "How I Met Your Mother":

Girl: Tell me what you like the best about koalas?
Randy: Their... meat... is delicious.

Randy: So what are you doing later?
Robyn: Yeah, your nose is bleeding like a faucet.
Randy: Oh God, this happens everytime I get an erection, I'm sorry.

Randy is Barney's (Neil Patrick Harris) new recruit as a wingman after Ted lets him go as his friend. I loved this week's episode of How I Met Your Mother. Actually, scratch that, I love the show in general.

The series shows how good friends really interact. This is a more believable take of it compared to Friends. The chemistry of the cast is so good, and I surely can relate with everyone. I remember the days when I was staying in an apartment in Marikina. There were 5 of us, 3 guys and 2 girls. We were like that.

I don't know which network here in the Philippines shows this one, but if there is one try to catch it. Thirty minutes may not be enough though, cause it will leave you wanting more of Ted, Lily, Marshall, Robyn and Barney.

It's legen-wait for it and I hope you're not lactose intolerant-dary!!!
I'll write a much broader review of this show soon. I just wanted to write this today because the latest episode of this season is a riot!!!

No comments: