I think it's only fair, after me whining about women a couple of months ago to write about us men. While surfing the web, earlier, I found some interesting points about us guys. Some of the things I'll be writing came from Rita Rudner's 50 Facts About Men and the others are from Danielle Hollister.
- MEN ACCEPT COMPLIMENTS MUCH BETTER THAN WOMEN DO
When you tell a man he looks good, he accepts the compliment and thanks you quickly. But if you tell a woman she looks pretty, she'll raise her eyebrow, look suspicious and bombard you with questions; don't you think this dress makes me look fat? ows? bola? leche ka, nangaasar ka nanaman!!!
- IF A MAN SAYS "I'LL CALL YOU," AND HE DOESN'T, HE DIDN'T FORGET... HE DIDN'T LOSE YOUR NUMBER... HE DIDN'T DIE. HE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO CALL YOU.
- WHEN FOUR OR MORE MEN GET TOGETHER, THEY TALK ABOUT SPORTS.
- ALL MEN THINK THEY'RE NICE GUYS. SOME OF THEM ARE NOT.
- MARRIED MEN LIVE LONGER THAN SINGLE MEN. BUT MARRIED MEN ARE A LOT MORE WILLING TO DIE.
- A MAN NEVER WORRIES ABOUT THE FUTURE UNTIL HE GETS A WIFE.
- MEN WAKE UP AS GOOD-LOOKING AS THEY WENT TO BED. WOMEN SOMEHOW DETERIORATE DURING THE NIGHT.
- MEN HATE TO LOSE.
But then again, what woman tries to understand a man? Seriously? We are what we are. We may be pigs, asses, the biggest jerks, but we could also be romantic, sweet and handy to have around with.