Mga Sumasampalataya

Apr 16, 2008

WHY I'LL MAKE A GOOD BOYFRIEND

Do not get me wrong, this is not a plea for me to be in a relationship. These things, for it to work out, takes time. It's just I was thinking the other day, I'm a nice guy. I should be, if given a chance, a good boyfriend. While I may not be that gifted in the looks department (konti lang...), I have other things going for me.

No, I haven't been dumped recently. I actually haven't had time to pursue a lovelife lately. But being single for almost a year now gets me thinking. WHat makes me a good boyfriend?

  • I'm smart. That means that I can carry an intelligent conversation. While I'm not interested in politics, religion, economy or current events. I make sure, that I know what I'm talking about. And hey, I may let you win debates or conversations from time to time.
  • I know and understand that you need some alone time yourself. If you want to have time to hang out with your friends. No questions asked, I'll let you.
  • I'm not needy, clingy or will be dependent on you. I myself hate parasites, and I'm not like that. I respect your space, and will only come in if you let me.
  • I am not demanding. Nuff said.
  • I guess it doesn't hurt that I'm a good kisser.
  • Oh yeah, and I have great friends that are not a bad influence on me.
  • I am spontaneous and I don't back out on adventures. I guess that's nice for making great dates.
  • In a weird way, parents like me. i guess it's the good boy image that I show off. Even if it's just an image.
  • I have sense of humor.

Like I said earlier, I'm not writing this so that I could be someone's boyfriend. It's cool being single. But I don't find anything wrong in being in a relationship as well. This is just me thinking out loud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting title.. Mind if I use your title idea? ;-P