Mga Sumasampalataya

Apr 28, 2008

TIRED OF BEING AN EMPLOYEE

Seriously, I don't want to be a corporate slave anymore. If only I'm rich or if I've saved enough money for myself, I wouldn't be working for a corporation or a boss. I want to be my own boss. I want to control my time. I don't want to wake up early in the morning, or worse at night to go to the office. If only there's a way to just sleep to earn, I'd do it. Life sucks hard.

I swear, if I'm able to go abroad, Ill have enough money to have myself my own business. There's a lot I could do. Or maybe for now, I'll stick to trying my luck with game shows. Come on, Game Ka Na Ba and Wheel Of Fortune, call me!!!

HOUSE FOR RENT: We have one house not being used at the moment, there's no sense leaving it rotting, I swear, if my parents weren't here I'd have it rented. The money I'll get there's enough to get me through a month.

COMICS SHOP: What's the best business for a geek like me? THey say that if you're entering one, it should be something that you really love or passionate about. I love comic books!!! Now it may not be feasible where I live so a little relocation might be something I need to do.

BAKESHOP: My tita wanted to do this when she comes back from the States. Maybe I'll help out. I like eating pastries. There's nothing wrong with making them anyway. This could be a good idea.

COMPUTER SHOP: If I want a fast return of investment, this may be the best business to have. I swear, when I was still working in the evening, whenever I pass by a computer shop at midnight it's still full of customers. I know it's a lot of work, but it beats having nothing right.

SARI SARI STORE: If it's a steady business I want, I could opt for this one. Although I don't think that this one is for me. I tend to eat what I sell. So restaurant is out of the question as well. But if I can control myself, this may work.

The point is, I don't want to work for someone, but having no money on my own, I need to just suck it up.

If any of you want to hire a writer, please let me know.

No comments: