Mga Sumasampalataya

Apr 24, 2008

WHAT HAVING FREE TIME CAN DO TO THIS BLOG

So earlier today, I had some time to organize my blog. I actually labeled the topics of the blogs that I've written over the almost 3 years that I've been blogging. I decided to do this as I've noticed that there've been a few new people that's been visiting my blog. This way they can actually read stuff that they're interested in.

I don't write a lot of stuff, but I try to write what I think will peek your interest. I have to apologize as I don't know how to put it as a quicklink. If anyone can tell me how to do this, I'll be in your debt aside from my eternal gratitude.

So anyway if you're new to reading this blog, let me introduce myself and what my blog is all about. Take a look at the left side of the screen. Joke. But yeah, that's what this blog is all about in a nutshell.

ANyway, the following are a list of labels of the topics I've written over the years. I'll give a brief description as well as to what's it about.

COMICS: This is about comic books. What I've been reading, and what it is about. I've written reviews as well. Although, I'll skip this week's review as I didn't buy anything this week. I might just do this as a monthly thing.

FRUSTRATED: I'm a frustrated comedian, and the entries here shows it. It might not be funny if you don't know me, but it's mostly about me ranting about how sucky my life is (kinda). But if you want to smile, try clicking on that label.

GAMING: This only has 2 entries as of now, but I will try to write some more in the future. I just finished Bioshock last night, so who knows.

MOVIES: Reviews of films that I've seen, probably lists of my favorite films or my rants about the worst flicks ever made. Although I don't watch a lot of films these days, whenever I see a new one, in the future I'll makes sure to write down one. Hey, May's just a few days away so summer blockbuster season's about to begin.

MUSIC: I love listening to music, but hate writing about it. But every once in awhile, when I'm struck by writer's block I put an entry about music. A few descriptions and the lyrics. So don't expect too much about it in my blog.

PERSONAL: My personal insights on stuff... aging, friendships, and mostly about me. I don't remember anymore.

RELATIONSHIPS: Mostly about my lack of one. But if ever I had, you'll read a little about it here. The perks, the peeves. Anything under the sun.

TV: I'm a couch potato, and some of the entries here prove it. Sometimes I can just stay in my room the whole day and watch a show without doing anything else. To hell with eating, when I'm watching how Michael Scofield is escaping prison.

Yeah, so that's what's inside my blog. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to let me know what you think. I can take any comment, suggestion, marriage proposal, death threat or what have you. As long as you enjoy, then it's my pleasure. Again, thank you for visiting my personal online journal.

1 comment:

Skron said...

Hey, man thanks for visiting my site. Likewise, I'm delighted to have found your blog. Not only it's about comics but it's also about many things that I love. I'll be adding you to my blogroll, if you don't mind?