A list of Gillboard's weird habits:
- I LET MY ALARM SNOOZE 4 TIMES BEFORE I WAKE UP... I love to sleep, and don't normally look forward to going to work.
- WHEN SLEEPING MY FEET SHOULD ALWAYS BE ELEVATED... I don't know if I'm the only one who does this, but I have to have a pillow under my feet when I sleep. Either that or I place my feet on the walls. Specially when I'm tired.
- I LIKE PUTTING CHEESE ON MY RICE... Whether it's the cheese spread or I grate cheese, I want my rice to have flavor. The viand is usually not enough for me. But I do this more when the ulam has tomato sauce on it... parang spaghetti lang.
- SPEAKING OF EATING... I'm not used to eating on the table with people. I tend to eat on my own other than the dining table. Even if we're having a family dinner, I often eat away from my family. Usually in front of the television or computer.
- I CANNOT LEAVE MY HOUSE WITHOUT A SIGN PEN... I have no use for it other than at work, but I always bring a pen with me whenever I go out. My take on it, there will be a time that I'll be signing autographs for fans.
- I SLEEP WITH PILLOWS ALL AROUND ME... I think I need six pillows to sleep peacefully. Pamalit kasi wala akong yinayakap... huhuhu
- I DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF SOFTDRINKS... I know it's not a weird habit, but it's just weird. I don't like how coke, sprite or whatever softdrinks feel in my mouth. That's why I don't drink too much of it. It's crazy i know, but at least it's healthy!!!
- I LIKE TO TALK BACKWARDS SOMETIMES... I usually do this when I'm alone. It's my secret language. Something like this: oka is treblig. oti ya gnasi driew gniht tuoba em. And I can do it quickly too.
- SOMETHING ABOUT PLATE NUMBERS... When I'm commuting, I always look at plate numbers, and I always list down the first letters of plate numbers of cars until I complete the alphabet. But until now, I've never seen a car whose plate number starts with the letters O and Q.
- I TALK TO MYSELF... That's because I'm semi-autistic. I'm used to talking to myself. I oftentimes interview myself, whenever I'm alone. No I'm not crazy, but when you're an only child with practically no one to talk to when you're growing up, chances are you'd be like me. Di ako baliw... autistic lang... minsan.
So there's mine. I think I've humiliated myself enough already with this list. What are your weird habits?