1) Once you are tagged, you have to give 5 factoids about yourself that other people may not know about you.
2) You have to acknowledge who tagged you by putting the name, alias or blogsite of the tagger on the subject of your blog, together with the title of the blog game. To illustrate, your title should appear like so..."tagged by aimeediego: 5 factoids you may not know about me blogtag game"
3) You have to enumerate 5 factoids about you that people may not know of. These could either be personal stuff, embarrasing moments in your life, weird habits, a funny pet name and so on and so forth.
4) You have to tag three other bloggers to do the same. To do this, you have to call them out in your blog and make sure they get the message by however means necessary. Suggest that you comment in their blogsite, or send them a text or email. Show them your blog and hope that they keep this rolling.
5) Once a blogger has been tagged, then he or she can no longer be tagged again
So okay, 5 things you wouldn't know about me. Okay, let's start with...
- I understand Waray, a little bit of Cebuano and Ilonggo and mostly any Visayan dialect. But I don't speak it. At home, I know when visitors talk about me, even if they speak their native tongue. I just keep quiet, but deep inside I want to stab them like the kid did in Tropic Thunder.
- I may not watch chick flicks in public, but my all time favorite chick flick is: Pretty Woman. I know, I so ooze cheesiness. I'm disgusting.
- This is embarassing, but I think I have a third nipple. Or it could be a huge wart on my chest, but I doubt it. I'm not a mutant or anything, because you won't see it right away thanks to my carpeted chest... Yuck, too much information!!! Hahaha
- I watched One More Chance yesterday, before going to bed. Fuck, I cried like a girl!!! You know the part where Popoy broke up with Maja Salvador... ugh... heartbreaking!!! It's my new favorite Pinoy movie.
- My first crush's name is Marianne de Leon. She was my Grade 2 Math and Science teacher. Unfortunately, even having an inspiration for those classes, I still failed both subjects. And thus, started the hatred for Math and Science.
So there you have it, 5 things you don't know about me. If you want to tag yourself with this one... go ahead!!!