Mga Sumasampalataya

Oct 11, 2006

ENTRY 63: I AM A ZOMBIE

At least that's how I looked like today... My eyes are red, I only groan and moan and I can't utter a single audible word... Good thing I don't exactly look like one (thank god for my debonaire looks harhar)...

I'm obviously at work right now... Too tired from playing Final Fantasy 12 the entire long weekend... I'm actually surprised that I'm able to type words that connect and make sense... I only had 2 hours of sleep today........................... oops! sorry, I fell asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep... this is what playing video games for 14 hours will do to you.....

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!! So sleeeeepyyyyyyyyyy! I'm doing it again... i'm sorry... I know it's annoying, but that is how i'm feeling right.......................now... I'll stop it I promise... you get it, I'm tired... You'd feel that way sometimes I bet... This is how I relax... I punish my eyes by playing video games non-stop and then taking a bath... without letting it rest for even five minutes...

I would be an eye doctor's worst nightmare (or best customer... think about it)... You know me, I'd do anything to die young... Blindness does not kill... but when you cross the street without looking at the road does... Off topic... but useful for those who have suicidal tendencies... poke your eyes and then cross the road...

No comments: