Mga Sumasampalataya

Oct 3, 2006

ENTRY 60: MOSTLY ABOUT PATTY LAUREL

60 entries written this year, I'm about to reach one of my things-to-do for 2006... That won't be the first, but it's the one thing that I remember... Yep, I eat a lot of pork, which totally makes me sorta forgetful... Anyway, I'll write down some snippets again about my weekend...
***
Patty Laurel approved my comment for her... I know it's shallow... but hey, she's a celebrity (and a one-time crush)... Why one-time? I realized if I want something to happen, then I really put my foot on the ground and not really reach for stars... I haven't met the girl, and she's totally out of my league... She's smart and funny and basically all the things I'd like an ideal girlfriend to be... but of course Notting Hill was only a movie...
***
It is proven that I am a maid-magnet... This is awful... My neighbor's maid has a huge crush on me... I know that there are somewhat decent-looking people with nice jobs who have a crush on me, but servants?! Am I THAT plain-looking, that maids dig me? At least I know I'm attractive to one niche... Now if Patty Laurel makes a comment on my blog to announce her attraction to me, that really would be something... Does she even read my blogs?
***
I'm being a good friend these days to some people... Last week, Francis (if you've been a loyal follower of my blog, you know he's the one who did not return my vcd copy of "Shall We Dance") broke up with his girlfriend of 7 years... So I'm textmates with the guy for emotional support... And then yesterday, this classmate of mine from high school called me up because he was having a problem with his girlfriend... I don't give advice, I just listen... Fortunately, that's all he needed, because if I give him an advice, chances are his relationship would go down in an instant... What do I know about those stuff? If I were friends with Patty, would she be good to me?
***
I think I'm sounding like an obsessed fan of the girl, so I'm gonna stop it now... because I'm not... an obsessed fan... I'm just elated that she approved of my comment (which I think anyone who writes blogs usually do... I mean it's a compliment knowing people like what you write)... oh well...
***
I had my hair cut yesterday... I look like a high-school student... NOt bad, really... But I just feel like I'd be fit for the First Day HIgh commercial... I'd be the nice guy (totally a brainy guy... but Patty's the model for that so there... and I'm a nice guy)...

2 comments:

Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

wow tsimay-killer ka pala hehe

Anonymous said...

i banged da girl, dawg!