Mga Sumasampalataya

Feb 3, 2010

TSK TSK TSK

On my way to work last Thursday, I came across this couple who were fighting on the walkway along dela Rosa street.

I don't know what they were fighting about but the girl was physically abusing the guy.

The guy was actually hot. Tall nice body. Kind eyes. The girl was definitely not. Okay, she's kinda sexy, but facewise, I really don't know what he saw in her.

She was punching the guy, and he was just letting her. He looked confused.

It pissed me off a little.

Why girls like her are bagging guys like him, when there are alot of people like us who are willing to shower these men with love (I know it's cheesy, but it's true).

Kakairita lang.

:P

*************
Oh yeah, I do apologize if I don't get to bloghop as often as I normally do. I'll be in training for the next three weeks. And when I'm home, I'm mostly playing video games. I don't sleep at all. It's crazy.

Anyway, I'm happy I'm in the same class as crushie, although we have yet to talk to each other, we normally have lunch together. We're a big group.

17 comments:

Herbs D. said...

baka nahulia nung girl na nanglalandi yung guy sa ibang guy? pwede!

justine said...

sana pinagtanggol mo yung guy

rudeboy said...

"Why girls like her are bagging guys like him, when there are alot of people like us who are willing to shower these men with love"

Maybe it's the business between her legs.

engel said...

rudeboy: yeah, i think that's it too. =D

justine: i probably would. kung di lang marami bitbit ko. =D

herbs: nahulit yata kaming nagtititigan. =D

Mugen said...

Lets just say that some women ARE stronger than men.

In such cases, the women leave these men for stronger men.

Eternal Wanderer... said...

it's a man-gina vs. the real deal hahaha

domjullian said...

baka naman kasi naglakad sila from manila to makati.

Rei Mikazuki said...

justine: i probably would. kung di lang marami bitbit ko. =D

Sus. Pag ayaw maraming dahilan, gusto maraming paraan! If I were you, binato ko na yung palakang girl na yun. >:)

Manlibre ka naman on your first day of being promoted. Hahaha!

Maxwell Flux said...

you should see my mom. i kid, i kid. lol.

Mr. Pink Tie said...

i agree! they deserve someone better! they deserve a kind and loving guy as well! haha.

Dhon said...

They deserve better... they deserve us.. we are loving, kind and understanding people! :)

Jepoy Dacuycoy said...

they deserve us talaga? hahaha.

wawa naman si boypren. battered BF. :P

Angelo said...

"Why girls like her are bagging guys like him, when there are a lot of people like us who are willing to shower these men with love"

Hahaha! Exactly my sentiments. :)

想想 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔........................................

citybuoy said...

sana kinalabit mo at kinantahan mo... "kung ako nalang sana ang iyong minahaaal...." haha

lin said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室

鳳梨酥Blue said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社