Mga Sumasampalataya

Dec 8, 2006

ENTRY 90: PHONE SEX

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I've done the dirty phone deed before. I have had a couple of phone sex before. I didn't like it. There was nothing in it to make me be addicted to it. Heck there's nothing there that makes me even want to do it again. I don't know, maybe I just had a bad partner.

I don't really want to write this entry as it's not how I normally write my thoughts. It's just that recently, I've been getting a fairly odd number of proposals to do it. And to think that those were from girls (at least that's what I think they are).

It's just sad really. It's pathetic that people would rather have it on the phone when doing it for real is MUCH much better.

1 comment:

PABLONG PABLING said...

mas tipid at safe sa phone kase