Mga Sumasampalataya

Dec 19, 2006

ENTRY 95: FILLER

The year is almost over. And Christmas is one week away. You'd think after my being excited about the coming season the past few months that I'd be happy to see the day come. Wrong. I'm in depressed mode once again. And I don't know who or what to blame for that. I bought me a nifty looking watch and a new bottle of perfume last week, but still... I've been meeting other people recently, and while none of them are right for me, they were able to keep my social life a little bit more interesting.

I don't want to blame work, as it has been like this (stressful) ever since I was promoted almost a year ago. Nothing's changed. NOt even my salary.

SIGH!!!

THat's all I can do right now. Definitely, this Christmas, there's nothing much to look forward to. I'm an adult now, so I don't expect to get cash gifts this year or any year after I hit 21. If there are people who'd give me presents, then that would be a very pleasant surprise. I know I'll receive some gifts from co-workers, but I don't know, I feel that it won't be enough to make me happier.

I bought them some gifts already. While I know that I could've purchased them cheaper in Divisoria or some 'tiangge' in the metro, I'd still prefer convenience over anything else. SM Sucat is far closer to home than St. Francis Square or Market Market or Divisoria. But I still need 2 more gifts for a couple of my colleagues. Unfortunately though, my creative brain was functioning well when I bought those items. I just pointed and paid. So sorry guys if you were expecting something else from me.

After this month, I'd like to avail of the long rest that I've been longing for this year. This could be the quarter-life crisis that's making me go crazy. I mean it certainly isn't love, so what could it be? Maybe it's the lack of love. Whatever. Some soul-searching is definitely in the works for me for 2007.

Something to look forward to though is our Christmas Party on Saturday. I am hoping that it would be fun. We have budget provided by our generous client. Just praying that I'll still have enough money left until the New Year.

No comments: