Mga Sumasampalataya

Dec 22, 2006

ENTRY 97: KRISPY KREME AND OTHER THINGS

KRISPY KREME opened their second branch in Megamall this week!!! I should really be excited about this, but unfortunately when I see the line formed outside of the store... Que barbaridad!!! Donuts aren't supposed to be that hot, but apparently it is. And that's a damn shame for me, because I don't have the patience to wait in line just to buy me a glazed donut... Nuh-uh... It seems thought that I'll only be able to taste those round doughs with a hole in the middle is when my shift ends during the weekends. That's when I have to wait for the mall to open.
*****
Life could be a bore sometimes... Thank god for comic books. Even if I'm just rereading some old copies of the funny books, I still get satisfied. Comic books are fun. They're great reads and they keep me from doing something illegal or immoral.
*****
3 days before Christmas, and I already received 5 gifts already. I'm not expecting cash anymore (although I wish I'd still get some). I am expecting the usual (mugs, keychains), but my take on all of it is that as long as they came from the heart, then it's all good.
*****
What's the worst gift I ever received from somebody? It was 2 years ago, I was given this thing (I really don't know what it is, I'm sorry). I'm not sure if it's a holder of a cellphone or a mug holder or something... I really am baffled as to what it is. So I guess that's the worst gift I've ever received.
*****

No comments: