Mga Sumasampalataya

Dec 2, 2006

ENTRY 86: DECEMBER

This blog is over 1 year old already. Wow!!! And I only need 14 more entries to cross out one of my goals for this year. This is doable. I just hope that writer's block don't get to me first.

*****
Prior to writing, I was in Mall of Asia today. I was (and sort of still am) sick. I wasn't able to come in last night because I had fever. This is the 2nd time in about 3 weeks. I have no idea why I'm not healthy these days. Maybe it's the lack of sleep or stress or fatigue. I really need a long rest. Maybe the holiday weekends would be the best time for me to have one.

*****
Going back to Mall of Asia, I finally was able to roam the entirety of the whole mall. Wanna know how? Well, because my friend Shamai (who was celebrating her birthday then) led us to a different parking area. The car we were supposed to ride was on the North parking area, while she led us to the South parking one. She's thankful she's celebrating her birthday earlier. I was feeling a little bit better earlier, now I think the fever's coming back.

*****
I would like to create a full entry review of The Return... but my brain's not functioning very well right now. Sorry. Maybe tonight or maybe not... In any case, my score for the film is a 7/10. It's not a bad film. It's not very riveting too. It's more like The Skeleton Key without the whole voodoo and magic stuff.

*****
Once I've uploaded pics from our JS prom day, I will post an entry about it. That would be the first JS Prom that I've attended. I came from an all boy's school in high school and we didn't have that then. I only attende a Graduation Ball but that is different in a way.

*****
Oh yeah, it's December already. And what a way to welcome the last month of the year by spending it with Reming (I don't know if the name's right)... That's one of the reason's I wasn't able to come in to work as well. With a fever, my parents did not allow me to go to work anymore. That's suicide, they said. I didn't really feel it that much.

No comments: