Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 25, 2005

SCENT OF A MAN

I have this crazy hobby of collecting expensive things... Mostly just comic books and perfumes... Comic books... Well for me they are investments... Good investments... cuz their value appreciates over time... Perfumes... because i just want to smell good...

The following are my favorite scents... on me:

  1. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy (for men of course)
  2. Ralph Lauren Polo Blue
  3. Perry Ellis 360 degrees
  4. Hugo Dark Blue
  5. Marks & Spencer Isis
  6. Lacoste Pour Homme
  7. Davidoff Cool Waters
  8. Hugo Boss
  9. Marks & Spencer Detail
  10. Givenche Rouge (sorry for the wrong spelling)

I don't know how I got into collecting perfumes... But right now i think ive got like fifteen perfume bottles (both filled and empty) on my dresser... I believe i got this from my father... I remember my dad having a lot of perfumes when i was younger... i liked it back then... but now looking back... it sort of smells like ones that Dirty Old Men wear...

I still have some more perfumes that i want to buy (or if Im lucky will be given to me this Christmas)... Polo Black smells great... Armani Black Code smells really good too... and then there's Lacoste Essentials which is an addictive scent... and The Body Shop's Scent of a Man because the scent stays for a long time...

I guess i just like to smell good so that it would compensate for me sometimes looking dirty... hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

got ur link from PEX, keep on blogging...

Anonymous said...

about the perfumes, i do also have a penchant for them, can't leave home without it, some of them are a bit pricey though...