Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 22, 2005

PRELUDE TO PRE QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS

Don't get me wrong here... Im not being desperate or disheartened or depressed... Its just that Ive noticed lately that my life's been changing... I haven't had the time to reflect on whether Ive changed for the better or the worse, but I know that there are some things that I don't do anymore...

My tv viewing habit (which I REALLY love) has been radically changed... Actually, I don't have one anymore... I blame my work for that... Darn stupid schedule... Suddenly tv shows aren't that interesting to me... Gone were the days when I go gaga over Katie Holmes on Dawson's Creek... I haven't been able to follow the shows that i really like... Although some of them lost the magic and realism that's made me an avid fan (ie 24, Alias, Survivor and Smallville)... Now, I find myself watching National Geographic, Discovery and Donald Trump's Apprentice...

My radio's a bit soft now... Back when i was in high school and college, I've been a fan of Magic 89.9... I'd join contests... Religiously follow their countdowns and just try to be updated on the latest songs... But now, I find their songs uninteresting and loud... Im more mellow... I rarely watch MTV (I feel Im not one of their target market anymore)...

Being single is cool now... When before, I was like desperate to be in a relationship, now I have all the reasons to say being single is one of the best things anyone could ever be... I know having a partner has its perks, but you could still be alone but not lonely...

Anyway, i guess its a sign of maturity... Im not having a crisis... yet!!! Im not nearing my thirties (thank God!)... Still a few more years for that...But anyway I think im armed and ready to face whatever adulthood has to put in front of me... Ive got the guts and the balls for a little crisis management...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CD Label Designer
CD Label Designer is application that will help you to design and print CD/DVD jewel case disk ... Integrates with Microsoft Outlook.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

abi said...

i'm nearing quarterlife crisis.. gah! and I could somehow relate to your post.. about TV shows... music.. and being single.. haaaay.. I guess when you get older you have other things to think about (like work, economy, politics.. things that bore me way back)... btw, got here from PEx.. see you around! ^_^