Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 13, 2005

QUICK GUIDE TO GILLBOARD

THis is my first post... and since i cannot open my friendster in the office, this is where im going to do my blogging... Im not really used to this one, and im doing this in the hopes that i'd meet someone with the same interests that i have (and hopefully in the same level of thinking that i do)... Anyway id just like to introduce myself here... Try to make a good impression on y'all...

BLOGNAME: gillboard

REAL NAME: Gilbert

OCCUPATION: Goat herder

AGE: im from the 21-25 age bracket

STATUS: waiting... but not in vain

INTERESTS: smart people... engaging conversations... geekiness... video games... comic books...stuff like that... and then there's the occational things that only married people do...

PET PEEVES: dumb people... that and liars... oh yeah and people with annoying mannerisms!!!

BIRTHDATE: Feb 24... just in case anyone would want to give me a gift...

Guys, feel free to drop me a comment or a message... this is a free world... and your POVs are important to me...

1 comment:

Carina said...

welcome to the blogging world! looks like a great start! :D