Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 18, 2005

1:00 AM

It's one in the morning, I'm half asleep but I really need to be awake... I have work and it's about to start in about an hour... This has been my life ever since I graduated... What i would give to have a normal schedule... Ugh...

Anyway, I really need to be inspired today... i heard one of my favorite songs on the radio when i woke up earlier this evening... Texas' In Demand... I don't know if anyone else likes this song... I first heard this song when i was still in college... I personally believe this is the best song to listen to when you're kissing someone... I don't know, but everytime i'm giving someone a smooch, this song plays in my head... Anyway, it gave me a smile... the best way to start the day... err, night...

Im having LSS right now... good thing its Usher's Superstar... Yesterday was bad... I was singing the jingle from the vinegar and soy sauce commercial... Aaargh!!! Never go to bed after watching Wowowee... It was really awful... and I don't even know the lyrics of that song... i was just muttering "jumbo jumbo jumbo pack" over and over most of the day... I think i better end this now... Its coming back...

Don't you remember you told me you love me baby...


1 comment:

jiggybabymiggz said...

yes, call center work is indeed a bore. I hate shifting, that's why I avoid being employed in a call center. But that's where the money is right now and that's where employment is easy. Give yourself just 1-year and try to change jobs, normal work hour jobs.