Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 20, 2005

HOW WAS YOUR FIRST TIME?!

How was my first time? After twenty-three years of existence, yesterday was my first time... It was exhilirating... My muscles are aching... My fingers are sore... Ive got bruises all over my hands and arms... and my back... oh you don't want me to start with my back... GOD!!! My back hurts like hell...

But before you think "what the f&*k is that guy doing?!" no... i did not hook up with a dominatrix (although there are times when i wish i did)... but thats another story... real gentlemen never kiss and tell... Yesterday was my first time rock climbing... And it rocks!!!

Right now im considering taking this one as a sport... My only sport... If things go well (which they usually don't), i'll do it... Although im in so much pain right now, its only my first time to do it, im determined to try this one out... Ive got this thing about getting my body in better shape and this sport could help... I mean it strengthens my upper body... And you have to think too...
So that's both physical and mental... Im babbling i know... im sorry...

That's it for my weekend so far... Im at work right now... maximizing my resources (the internet hehehe)... my real weekend will start tomorrow and im looking forward to it cuz ive got some zombies to behead on RE4... harharhar!!!

No comments: