Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 29, 2005

RANTS AND RAVES

I have rewritten this blog entry three times now... And each time, my opening gets worse and worse... so im settling with this one for now... unless i come up with something witty later, then im going to start with something new again... BUT, im not going to delete this opening the next time...

Last weekend, i started out on my new hobby... more like my new SPORT!!! Yes people, i have a sport now... after 23 years of being a couch potato and tv addict... i finally picked on something to get my body to sweat... WALL CLIMBING... Im still new to the whole experience that i still have some aching muscles to tend to right now... But over-all im feeling better than when i first tried out climbing a wall... Im not a sissy boy anymore!!! A couple of weeks ago, i didn't even have the strength to type on my computer... My fingers didn't even have the strength to write... I was having trouble signing autographs!!!

Anyway, its 1:41 and im still typing... Im multitasking right now... im opening campaigns, fixing time zones... getting people to leave OUR stations... sigh... its a lot of hard work (and those silly agents think us coaches are doing nothing)... Hopefully the pay would be good...

Enough rantings about my work... I didn't start a web log just to bitch and moan about my job...I change my mind... I want to right now... Im just suppressing myself... What a way to start the week... JUST THREE MORE DAYS BEFORE MY LEAVE... THREE MORE DAYS BEFORE MY LEAVE... THREE MORE DAYS BEFORE MY LEAVE... Im pissed off right now... 2:13 am... Like in my previous posts, im not name dropping...

Anyway, its 2:30 so i need to work now... ill be back though for a few more moaning... and not the sexual kind....





No comments: