Mga Sumasampalataya

Jan 7, 2009

THE VISITOR... CLAY



I think I've been plurking alot about our visitors that it's high time you get to know them as I see these people. I'll try to limit the jokes, the reason you'll find out later. They've been gracious visitors and will be leaving for the province tomorrow. But I don't think that we've seen the last of these guys. I do hope they enjoy the rest of their stay in the provinces. Enjoy the Philippines!!!

HOW HE MISSED THE NEW YEAR

Clayton and his dad Guy, came to our house lunchtime on the 31st of December. It was their second time over, but it was only then when I first met them. The first time they came I went to my friend's apartment. I think they were excited to greet the new year, because apparently, people have been hyping the way we celebrate the New Year.

Of course, as excited as they were to welcome the new year, my mom was excited as well to have foreigners at home. She likes to show off the festivities on New Year's eve, because from where we're at, once midnight strikes on the 1st of January, whichever direction you look at there's always going to be one nice fireworks display. So as early as one o'clock we're already serving food and drinks to our guests.

Having said that, at one in the afternoon Clay started downing Red Horse beer. And not just the regular sized one. He was finishing those one liter bottles!!! One after another. We told him to stop because he might miss the celebrations, but he said he's okay. He's strong. 9pm, he's still drinking. I don't really know how many bottles he finished, but he drank alot. He stops every once in awhile, but once he gets thirsty again, he'd open the fridge and pull out another bottle.
And he was good, actually. I thought he'd be able to pull it off.

11:00pm. He's already sound asleep, no amount of water splashed at his face woke him up.

CHARMER

There's no doubts this guy looks good. Take last Sunday, and this is a true story. So I was outside our house just talking to my neighbors when I heard one of the moms call us. Clayton was working out, and apparently he changed his routine. The mom and her friend were like so engrossed with what he was doing that they can't help but stare at him.

I went out with these guys a couple of times this week, and I see everyone just can't help but look at him. Maybe it's because he kinda looks like Zac Efron, or it could be because he likes to do the mixed martial arts stuff he always does in public.

And I was told, when they were still staying in Malate, ladyboys kept on following him. I think there was one time or several times that he's been groped.

And this is what I like about our visitors, both him and Guy. They're really friendly! I mean, we've had foreign visitors before who'd only talk to you if they need something, and won't even thank you after you've done it. But they were NOT like that.

My parents were actually surprised that I talk to them because normally, if we have visitors, unless asked or in tour guide duties, I completely ignore them and just go about with my business.
SORRY GIRLS

Clayton is already taken. A charmer like that, I'd really be surprised if he'd been single. Christiane.

I know he really loves her. If he's not watching videos of mixed martial arts fights, he's staring at his girlfriend's picture or sending her emails on myspace.

He's spent alot to buy phonecards so he can phone her in the States. If he's missing at home, chances are you'd find him in his room calling his girlfriend. It's sweet. I think there's nothing better than young love. Specially if it's true love.

RANDOM STUFF

Clayton is only 20 years old, he's a fisherman in Washington State, USA and he owns his own fishing boat.

The guy is training for Mixed Martial Arts and is kinda good at what he does. He taught me how to put a person to sleep in four seconds. And this is actually the reason why I'm not joking alot about him in this post. I'm scared he'd kick the lights out of me.

You'd think playing wrestling, or having his head punched alot of times would make him dumb. It's quite the contrary. I actually find him really smart. He doesn't think like anyone his age. Heck I know someone in her 30's who's a lot less mature than Clay. He's wise beyond his age, and that's impressive.

I actually hate him. He eats alot. And I say A LOT!!! He eats rice like there's no tomorrow, and he drinks a lot of beer. But his stomach doesn't get big. His six packs are still in tact. Damn, I hate his genes!!!

If I haven't said enough, he really loves his girlfriend.
The other person I'm pretty sure he loves very much is his dad. Their relationship is something I really envy. They're actually more like brothers in the way they treat each other. Clayton keeps his dad in check, and vice versa. It's fun seeing them together, specially when they're wrestling each other.

He adores little kids. I've seen some of their pictures from their trip here in the Philippines, and I've seen a number of pictures of him with children. Even the little kid who stays with us loves him.

Yeah, the house will be quiet again once Clay and his dad leaves for the province. But it was definitely a pleasure having them over. I don't think I'll forget about them anytime soon. And I'm looking forward to them coming back, hopefully next time with Christiane.

16 comments:

MysLykeMeeh said...

Hmnn...I think I can tell a joke about him..., he won't kick me though--I'm far far away!

Wow--Hmnn, aren't you jealous? He got the one...! what about you? (lolzz...)

No pressure!

Take care!

Kosa said...

magkamuka kaming tatlo..
si kosa
si zac efron
at
si clay..lols

nice post!
natawa ako sa joke ni Myslykemeeh

Kosa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gillboard said...

huh? san nanggaling yun?

Chyng said...

naniniwala ako kay Kosa, amgkakalevel ang kagwapuhan niyong tatlo! hehe

Gilbert, so sino yung Brazilian jan? O wala jan?

gillboard said...

chyng: yung brazilian, asawa ng pinsan ko yun... tatay ng pamangkin ko. hehe. di ko kaano-ano tong bisita namin ngayon.

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

'Di hamak na mas pogi ako diyan. Tanong pa natin sa Nanay ko. *LOLz*

gillboard said...

lyk meeh: di ako inggit or selos. I'm not looking for the one at the moment.

gas dude: yun din sabi ng nanay ko... mas guwapo ako kay Clay. hahaha

Anonymous said...

may kapatid bang babae si clay?
pwede rin ba maging bisita sa bahay nyo? hehe

gillboard said...

solong anak lang yun.. Pero may maganda siyang friend sa myspace. si Sarah. Ala lang..

pusangkalye said...

you got a beautiful visitor there. Kelan kaya kami mag-kakaroon ng visitor na foreigner keke. And good thing red horse is there to save the day.haha. anyways, you had been a very good host so I guess you also deserve a hug, a praise pala. keke. That's how Filipinos are, balibaligtarin mo man mundo----hospitable parin....

escape said...

filipinos are known for its hospitality. this post shows it.

astig ang mga pinoy!

. said...

Paano nga pala sila naligaw sa inyong tahanan Gillboard?

Laki ng arms, kaingget.

gillboard said...

Pg and Dong: Yeah, cheers to us Pinoys!!!

Joms: Yung tatay ni Clay, nililigawan yung renter namin. Ayun, tapos nawili samin.

Kosa said...

PEACE!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, cutie nga. :P