Mga Sumasampalataya

Sep 19, 2006

ENTRY 52: END 28 ON 82

One of the things that I am proud of, aside from being a Supervisor at the age of 24, is that I also am a BEDAN!!! And this week, we're at the peak of our elated days... After so many years, we are on the brink of winning the championship for the Men's Basketball in NCAA Season 82... This is a celebration of Ateneo proportions!!! I'm so happy and proud!!!

I think today's game was the first one I've seen of our men's basketball team in 3 years... A lot of new faces were on the team, and most of them played great... I think the leaders for this game were Youssif Aljamal, Escobal, Angeles and of course this season's Rookie of the Year and Most Valuable Player, Sam Ekwe!!!

Hot damn, Araneta Coliseum was so red, I didn't know what to think... I wanted to be one of them!!! I will try to score me and some colleagues tickets for tomorrow's game... This is it!!! NO more title drought for the team!!! Woohoo!!!

ANIMO SAN BEDA!!!

No comments: