Mga Sumasampalataya

Sep 12, 2006

ENTRY 49: GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS

GOOD NEWS: I went back to Enchanted Kingdom last weekend.
BAD NEWS: My Sony Ericson K750i got stolen.

GOOD NEWS: I rode Space Shuttle 4 times and did not puke.
BAD NEWS: My Sony Ericson K750i got stolen.

GOOD NEWS: I had plenty of rest this morning, and nobody bothered me at home.
BAD NEWS: Someone took my SE K750i from me.

GOOD NEWS: I saw my college crush (don't know her name, but I like to call her THursday) in our village this morning.
BAD NEWS: She still sounds nasal when she talks... I just want to look at her and not listen to her talk... Ugh.

GOOD NEWS: Marvel Civil War #4 is only a week away!!!
BAD NEWS: I don't have money anymore... Payday don't come fast enough...

GOOD NEWS: I'm digging the cold breeze in the afternoon that this season brings.
BAD NEWS: I'm suffering from extreme cold because of this temperature...

GOOD NEWS: Clients gave us 10,000 hours to work on this month...
BAD NEWS: no rest again for my reps...

GOOD NEWS: I can already make a loan on my SSS!!!
BAD NEWS: My parents will take from me the money that I will borrow...

GOOD NEWS: I'm looking forward to getting a Cybershot Phone in a few weeks...
GOOD NEWS: I'm finally going to have stations for everyone on my program...
GOOD NEWS: Our outing a couple of weeks ago was so fun, everyone wants to go out again next month.
GOOD NEWS: My program is growing!!!
GOOD NEWS: I am going to get an increase soon...
GOOD NEWS: For the first time a phone was stolen from me (hey, I won't be bitter forever!!!)
GOOD NEWS: I know I am loved...

WORST NEWS: I just saw my third gray hair!!! Waaaaaaahhhh!!!

No comments: