Mga Sumasampalataya

Jul 22, 2006

ENTRY 33: RANDOM TYPED WORDS

It's around 2 o'clock in the morning here in Manila and my shift will start in less than three hours. I'm just passing time, and I don't have anything really intelligent to say... I would like to try and be funny this time, but Im dumbed down by my lack of sleep...

*SPOILER FOR SEASON 5 OF 24*

So for the past few days I've been watching the last season of 24... Damn President of America is a friggin' terrorist. It wasn't obvious at first, but it was how the story went... that was great... I thought first that it was the vice-president who's been masterminding the terrorist attack on Jack Bauer's fifth sleepless day...

Seriously, this show, although I haven't seen the past 2 seasons, still was very good. I didn't need to watch all previous days because everything was summarized everyday... What I'm disappointed at is the death of Michelle Dresler and Tony Almeida... Oh well, I think they would want to have a clean slate for this show next season... It seems that Jack's next adventure will bring him to China...

****

On other notes, I just got back from being sick the other day... Fever due to stress and I guess my lack of decent sleep... I'd like that actually, 'cause I lose weight everytime I get sick... I haven't weighed myself lately, but I think I've lost a couple of pounds since I haven't been eating much...

****

This week also, I bought a new perfume... Aqua di Gio by Armani... Bought it from a friend... It was a real bargain actually... I bought it for like almost half the price... It was a gift for him, but I think he needs cash more so he sold me the bottle... 2.5k 2 gives... I guess I was lucky... But damn, 2 perfumes in one month... My goal is to buy only one per quarter... I guess that means that I'll have to buy something else next quarter...

****

I'm mostly happy this week... not much happened, but the good stuff outweighed the bad... I was satisfied with my comic book purchases for the week... they were all good... specially Civil War... The return of Thor!!! A lot of good comic books are coming out from Marvel these past few months... I'm glad I stuck with this company rather than the Distinguished Competition... Ah just like people are saying, Marvel heroes are more relatable...

Looking forward to my one day weekend... Hopefully though that I will have plenty of nap time this weekend... Wish me luck... Woosahhh!!!

No comments: