Mga Sumasampalataya

Jul 11, 2006

ENTRY 28: WE WRITE TO EXPRESS NOT TO IMPRESS

This has got to be one of the best advice (or is it advise?) that was given to me this weekend... I shouldn't be comparing my blog with others... Im different, and there are no two minds that ever think the same... thank you aajao and raven... I should be posting this on my comment , but I'd rather put it here so that I can add one more entry for the year...

I've been trying hard to impress people with my blogs, that most of them aren't really heartfelt anymore (can't help being cheesy... that's who I am)... Anyway, then my last entry came in, and people's comments poured (just 2), and I realized I shouldn't be comparing my works with others... it's wrong... and it just shows how much of a brat I am... which normally I am not...

But thank you for your opinions guys... I learn a lot from them... Keep them coming.

No comments: