Mga Sumasampalataya

Jul 1, 2006

ENTRY 24: VACATION

I work in a call center and we have a long weekend ahead of us... Of course US based outbound campaigns have a longer vacation, but still, it's not just a normal 2 day break... Anything that gets me rested for some time is always good for me...

My plan for the first few days is to finish the first season of Prison Break... and then since we finally have a kick ass sound system, I might just play with my PS2 again... Crimson Butterfly looks creepy played in the dark... hmmm... or silent hill... I've finished Resident Evil already, but I think it's scarier to play it with good audio... hmmm... what to do? what to do?

I'm taking this opportunity to write today because I won't have access online for 4 darn days... Ika nga nila... "wag sayangin ang pagkakataon" Im doing OT right now, so that I'll be paid better next payday...

No comments: