Mga Sumasampalataya

Jul 6, 2006

ENTRY 26: I WANT TO GO TO PRISON


I love this show!!! Honestly, I think this is one of the smartest written television shows out there right now... I finished the whole first season of this show last weekend... And all I can say is WOW!!! Brilliant...

So here's the story... Two brothers: Michael and Lincoln... Lincoln got framed and was sentenced to death by electric chair. Michael, believing that his older brother is telling the truth decides to save him by breaking him out of prison... How does he do that? He committed a crime to get himself in jail... The thing is, Michael's a genius... and he has a plan on how to get his brother out of there, even having the blue print of the entire prison tattoed on his body... Along the way, he meets inmates who could help him get out of there to the safety of Mexico... but not everything goes according to plan...

It's a pretty violent show... definitely not for kids... But I repeat, it's bloody brilliant!!! The season finale is a cliffhanger, and a damn good one too... will they escape or not? they're already out and on the run by the way... anyway, I can't wait for season 2 to start... Id like to know what happens to Linc's son, the President and basically everyone in that show...

Watching the show makes me want to go to prison... Too bad, jail here in the Philippines isn't as comfortable as the one on Fox River...

Rating: 10/10

No comments: