Mga Sumasampalataya

Jul 18, 2006

ENTRY 30: THE WEEKEND

My my - time went by so fast I didn't even feel that the weekend went by... I guess one reason for that was that I didn't have a weekend to enjoy... We had a six-day work week, and although I was absent last Saturday morning I still was restless...

Friday 9:00pm - I woke up felt dizzy, I think I was having high blood pressure that night... decided not to come to work... too tired and burned out (correct my english if it was wrong)... Wasn't sleepy so I watched "Shall We Dance" on cable... (Remembered why it was my favorite movie of recent time... hopefully my copy will be returned by my co-worker)... Anyway, wasn't able to sleep well because I wasn't sleepy.

Saturday 3:00am - I think that's the time my eyes finally became heavy...

Saturday 7:30am - Woke up abruptly because Francis (the same guy who didn't return my copy of Shall We Dance) called to ask if we have salary already (YES, our salary came in on a Saturday!!!)... I think I snoozed for like 30 minutes after that...

Saturday 9:00 am - Finally gave trying to sleep... watched episodes of the new season of CSI: Las Vegas on DVD... Went back to my room after 9 episodes to try to get some more sleep by reading comic books...

Saturday 5:30pm - was asked to go out and watch a movie in Greenbelt by same guy who did not return my copy of Shall We Dance... hung out for awhile and waited for his girlfriend to join us... Killed time outside a coffee shop because next start time was later in the evening... Sorry, I just have to grope because we met at 6:30 only to find out that the film will start at 9:50... I think blood pressure rose again because of the coffee...

Saturday : 9:50pm - watched Pirates of the Carribbean... It was a LONG movie...

Sunday 1:00 am - came to work... was late for about an hour... was also informed that my campaign was without a leader for 3 minutes... anyway back to business as usual... people missed me... hehehe...

Sunday 9:00am - end of shift... but stayed at work to finish reports and stuff...

Sunday 10:30am - finally decided to go home...

Sunday 11:30am - got home but did not rest... bought some vcd's (Munich, Saving Private Ryan, Eight Below and one more movie)... watched the rest of the season of CSI...

Sunday 7:30pm - although I was sleepless, was convinced to join some high school classmates in Starbucks in SM Sucat... tried to stay awake... but gave up 10pm...

Sunday 10:00pm - Finally, after more than 36 hours decided to go to sleep...

I was supposed to go to a doctor today to have a check-up to see if Im dying of cholesterol build-up... but did not go because I wanted to sleep... I watched Munich and Eight Below... did not really understand the first film because I was busy thinking of things... that did not matter...

No comments: