Mga Sumasampalataya

Jul 5, 2006

ENTRY 25: CONFESSIONS OF AN IMPULSE BUYER


I should never be left alone in a mall armed with a wallet and/or cash!!! NEVER!!! Last weekend, I was at Robinson's Galleria supposedly on my way home... but I fancied myself to pass by the department store to check out perfumes... Now if you've been reading my past entries, you know Im addicted to those little scented bottles of water... I didn't back out to the free sample the guy (I don't know what you call those people behind the counters) was giving out... Suffice it to say, I was cornered... he was giving me all those deals if I buy Armani Code black or Polo Black... who was I to turn down a good deal... So there goes my four thousand bucks... sigh...

This is the reason why I don't want to have a credit card (and I never seem to be qualified to have one)... I can't resist temptation... And temptation is everywhere... Like this month's issue of FHM (the 100 sexiest women of the world)... a new earring... Men's Health Magazine... and of course my weekly dose of comic book goodness...

Maybe my mom knew that I would have these kind of tendencies because she never lets me borrow money from her... she doesn't even trust me with it to pay for our bills... this is quite an eye-opener for me... I wasn't like this when I was a kid... no scratch that... I was an impulsive buyer even when I was young... I remember now that everytime I had money I'd always use it to buy me an Archie comic or a tow something... I'm never good with money... I've been working for three years now and I haven't saved a single centavo yet...

This is very disappointing...

No comments: