Mga Sumasampalataya

Jul 14, 2009

BUCKET LIST: THE FIRST 25

I'm not about to die. I think I still have until the age of 50 before I hit eternal slumber. Plenty of time to do some things that I would like to experience before the inevitable happens. I don't remember with whom I got this idea from, but it's from a fellow blogger. But in any case, whoever you are, thank you for giving me this idea.
  1. I'd like to get married at least once in my life.
  2. I would like to be able to go on a date outside of the city and be back by the end of the day.
  3. I'd like to get rid of my seafood allergy. People say I'm missing alot not eating those food.
  4. I want to go bungee jumping.
  5. Some mind blowing $3x with a foreigner would be nice.
  6. Ride a horse.
  7. Learn scuba diving.
  8. Master a different language (either Spanish, Italian or French or all three).
  9. Be inside the delivery room when someone delivers a baby (not necessarily my wife, but that would be ideal and appropriate).
  10. Visit a country in Europe or South America.
  11. Skinny dipping.
  12. Own a kick ass entertainment system (huge flat screen tv, awesome speakers, all next-gen consoles, and a lazy boy).
  13. Date a model (I think I've done it once, I'd like to do it again).
  14. Live in a condominium (I prefer a loft over anything).
  15. Be good in at least one sport.
  16. Watch a live show of WWE (I will only watch that show in Manila if Randy Orton is included in the list of wrestlers featured in a match).
  17. Organize something for my blogger friends.
  18. Have an adult surprise party on one of my birthdays.
  19. Donate blood.
  20. I know I'm too old to wear braces, but I need to have my teeth fixed.
  21. Shoplift (I really need to announce this!!!).
  22. Learn a really cool magic trick.
  23. Have a picture taken with a celebrity (local or international).
  24. Do something naughty in a public place (cinema's already done).
  25. Blog about all the things I'll be checking on my bucket list.

This has been a year when I've had alot of firsts. More than when I was 17, so in terms of achievements, 2009 is a good year so far. I'm at the prime of my life right now, and there's a lot of things that I would really like to do. I just need to have the motivation to do all of these things.

So this is a start.

27 comments:

eMPi said...

ako rin... gusto kong matutunan ang salitang spanish/italian...

at syempre gusto ko rin bumisita sa europe... :)

hmm.. do something naughty in a public place? :)

buti na lang nawala na ang allergy ko sa hipon... kaya nakakain na ako ng hipon... hehehe

The Scud said...

up to 4, 8, 11, and 12! :D

The Lady in Green Ruffles said...

ok ah..gusto ko rin ng ganyang list..kaya lang minsan nadidisappoint lang ako..ung marami jan mejo nagawa ko na..ahehe..

Anonymous said...

nice list gill!

ako, i wanted to have a tongue or nipple piercing & a large tattoo on my arms!

gillboard said...

marco: sa hipon talaga yung malakas allergy ko... tsaka feeling ko di rin ako masasarapan dun.

scud: 12 pa lang feeling ko yung medyo kaya kong magawa kasi naumpisahan ko na yun... ps3, tv at lazy boy na lang.. hehehe

gillboard said...

green ruffles: ano kaya ang nagawa mo na? hmmm... salamat nga pala sa pagbisita.

kuri: tama na sa akin yung piercing sa tenga. di maganda balat ko, baka mainfect pagnagkatatoo ako.. hehe

bampiraako said...

marami akong gusto sa first 25 mo. pero sana within this year, magawa mo na yung no. 17. wag mo ko kalimutan. haha

A-Z-3-L said...

"I'd like to get married at least once in my life."... atleast... at most???? lolz!

gusto ko rin ung entertainment system... inside the entertainment room... awwww!

jayvie said...

papicture sa celebrity! haha, hobby ko yan dati. punta ka sa noel bazaar sa december. super dami artista. Ü

EngrMoks said...

85% - 90% pareho tayo...hahah! sana matupad natin lahat yan!

gillboard said...

bampira: pag may budget ako at may maaya... tsaka pag may tumulong sakin... why not..

azel: who knows, baka more than one meant for me... baka mabyudo.. haha.. di rin... lolz

gillboard said...

jayvie: kahit isang picture lang na 2 kami ng isang celebrity... tamang trip lang.

mokong: yup.. kelangan kong gawin talaga most of that, hopefully some of them before i hit 30.

Badong said...

ganda ng number one a. at least once in my life. hehe. pwede ring twice pero sana once lang talaga. lol.

MysLykeMeeh said...

woooh..if you at least will master one sport, try tennis- it's a good one.

Marry at least once? Lol! How many time a man supposed to marry? Well, in this modern divorce- it is possible but not healthy.

May you fulfill all of these...

gesmunds said...

hi,, just dropped by and read this post... katuwa lang ung #9..medyo weird.. hehehe..
more cool blogs to come!

Boris said...

cool yung sinabe mo na #4, 5, 7, 11, 14, 18, 22

good luck tol :)

Mugen said...

Aliw! Sana magawa mo yung bucket list mo. Ehehehe. Tipong tamang trip lang. LOL.

Astig yung number 9. Lalo na kapag ex girlfriend mo yung manganganak tapos ikaw yung nandun. :)

Chyng said...

omg, di ka kumakain ng seafood?! again, you're missing a lot!!! super sarap ng hipon!

ACRYLIQUE said...

Wow. I have already done 13 items from your list. :)

gillboard said...

badong: yun talaga yung ideal... once... hehe

lyk meeh: natuto ako magtennis noon, kaya lang napilay ako... ayaw ko na... hehehe... badminton na lang para mas magaan.. hehehe

gesmunds: welcome saking blog.. balik ka... hehe

gillboard said...

boris: salamat... good luck talaga... iniisip ko nga, kung ngayon saan ako makakahila ng buntis na papapasukin ako sa OR.

joms: kahit di ex.. yung makawitness ng miracle of birth (ang cheesy), okay na sakin...

gillboard said...

chyng: i doubt sa hipon... pero gustong gusto ko ng baked tahong!!!

acrylique: good for you...

SEAQUEST said...

oo nga noh parang sarap nian gawin cguro ang meron pa lang ako sa mga yan 2,6,8 yung iba la eh...lista pa lang din hehehe...

Klet Makulet said...

gusto ko din yung ibang gusto mo waheheheh ... at least once ... cool! wehehehe

ZaiZai said...

may mga gusto din ako gawin sa list mo..unang una ay may maka $3x na foreigner, gusto ko hot japanese :) pero di pwede kasi magagalit si booboo

Raft3r said...

ehem
ako yata ang fellow blogger na nabanggit mo
nyahaha

pareho tayo
pakiramdam ko pagsapit ko ng 50 dedo nako
hehe

Anufi, Patronesa-in-waiting ng mga Tunay na Veyklas said...

buti na lang checked ko na ang #23 at #24 at #25 :)

winner itey.

http://bosanchez.ph/how-to-have-a-breakthrough-in-your-life/