Mga Sumasampalataya

Mar 1, 2008

MONEY MATTERS FOR MARCH

I did it. Yesterday, I submitted my resignation letter. This has been six months in the making. I'm looking at changing careers, but of course if you've been following my blogs religiously, you know that already.
Changing careers away from the call center industry has already guaranteed that my financial situation will be less desirable. This also means that I have to start saving money soon.

I've already planned this 3 months ago, and I'm proud to say that I've already saved some money. But of course there are some things that we can't expect and needs to be paid, so I have to spend my money wisely, specially now that my first bill from Globe still hasn't been issued after 4 months.

NOw that I have internet access, I actually don't need anymore to pay for my cellphone as well as cable. I'll have these services disconnected soon. Probably by this week. Even my comic books won't escape casualty. I'll be dropping some titles that I don't read anymore.

So starting this month I won't be buying anymore some comic books.
My pull list now will just include:
Captain America
New Avengers
Incredible Hercules
X-Factor
Runaways
Secret Invasion
Mighty Avengers

Good thing also that I have a steady supply of video games on my shelf. NO need for me to leave the house and spend money for unnecessary things. Movies can be downloaded from the net. So good for me, right.

I just hope everything goes well with the companies that I applied for.

No comments: