Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 28, 2006

ENTRY 84: ENCHANTED WEEKEND

After what happened to me more than a couple of months ago, I came back to Enchanted Kingdom last Sunday. I never in a million years thought of coming back because that's where I lost my phone (well, not really). EK is a happy place, and going there is something you don't make second-thoughts of.

The funny thing is that, the decision to go there was something totally last minute. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision. An impulse. And that's why all of us have either debts or no money at all. But it was a lot of fun! A LOT of fun!!! Definitely much better than my last visit there.

I'm listing down the differences from my previous visit with last SUnday's...

SEPTEMBER VISIT: I went with Beth, Lui, Steph, Lirio, Dio, Joanna and Karla
SUNDAY VISIT: I was with Shamai, Hansi, Ryan B., Mervin, Maybe, Steph, Eric, Francis, Audrey and Wilma

SEPTEMBER VISIT: I lost my phone
SUNDAY VISIT: I did not lose my phone

SEPTEMBER VISIT: It was planned
SUNDAY VISIT: Totally out of the blue decision to go there

SEPTEMBER VISIT: I didn't have money to go there
SUNDAY VISIT: I still didn't have money to go there

Here are some pics... Enjoy!!!



No comments: