Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 25, 2006

ENTRY 82: FRIGGIN' FRAGILE


The last few entries I've written are mostly about films that I've seen recently, and there have been lots... It is indeed the holiday movie season in the States... But the last one I have seen sort of came out last year... Fragile (A Ghost Story)

It's a horror flick about a haunted children's hospital. I cannot really tell you what the story was really about as I lost interest in the movie 5 minutes in... It's not scary. Matter-of-fact, it's boring!!! I'd rather listen to an FM station than tolerate 1 hour and 50 minutes of uninteresting crap.

I know it won awards somewhere, and I'm sure there was a story that was told, but it just did not click for me. Maybe I just wasn't the movie's target audience. Unfortunately for me, this week has been a bad week in terms of watching movies. Happy Feet wasn't as happy as I expected it to be... and Fragile was really crap.

I'm not going to review this film any longer, as I basically described what this abomination already is.

RATING: 4/10

No comments: