Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 19, 2006

ENTRY 80: HELL WEEK IS OVER!!!

No more clients... I can finally go back to sleeping long hours... I can smile again... I can do anything again on the floor... Basically at work, I can be myself once more!!!

I mean being serious wasn't difficult, but then again it's not me... I'm more of the goofy kind of supervisor... Carefree and nonchalant (whatever that means)... I also don't have to dress-up and fix my hair daily (that was a lot of work)... I know I still have to look good, but what I'm trying to say is that I don't really have to dress up (as if I did that during their stay)...

I guess the operative word here is relaxed... I am more relaxed now... No more stress of entertaining our client and client services (who's really nice and everyone loves in Manila)... And what better way to relax than to watch Happy Feet... I'll watch that movie this week...

No comments: