Mga Sumasampalataya

Dec 14, 2005

AFTER 2 WEEKS

I have this bad case of writer's block going on these days... i haven't been writing down here because i just don't know what to write... its stupid really but my mind's just blank... BLANK!!!

While i was gone, i was eavesdropping on other people's lives (reading other blogs)... I've been heavily considering copying and pasting other people's entries and put them all here... but of course i don't have the balls to do that... i know im giving other people ideas here... hehehe (i never got to learn adding those darn smileys)...

Anyway, as usual im at work right now as i always am when i do my blogging... i don't get to do this at home... im giving away freebies tonight... bubble radio, teddy bear, cd cases and calculators... its Christmas, what can i say... Ive decided not to be a grinch this season in the hopes of receiving my wish this year...

I'd better shut my mouth about wishes... from personal experience, once i mentioned what i wanted, it usually does not come true... Oh well...

No comments: