Mga Sumasampalataya

Dec 16, 2005

FRUIT OF LABOR


Aah the eagerly anticipated 13th month pay... its about goddarn time we got it... I work my ass off the entire year incurring only a few absences (but a lot of leaves... well deserved if you knew what i do here in the office) and i think its about time i get all those blood sweat and tears' worth...

I guess i was one of the happiest little construction worker yesterday when i finally received my salary... three times what im getting on a biweekly basis... THANK GOD!!! So now the question is... what do i do with all this money?!

The most sensible answer would be buy my godchildren, friends and family gifts for the season... Yeah right!!! Im a selfish SOB and i believe i deserve something good for myself this Christmas... So what i did is i bought myself a new cellphone... an ERICSSON K750i... Quite pricey but i do believe is worth every penny (do we have it in this coutry?! pennies?!)...

i have a new baby!!! And i think its about time...

No comments: