Mga Sumasampalataya

Jun 24, 2006

ENTRY 21: CARS


I never knew why I ever doubted Pixar's ability to produce a quality movie... Maybe watching the trailer for this film never really got me excited about this film unlike in the past with Finding Nemo and The Incredibles... They made a believer out of me... Disney and Pixar, I will never question the movies you make ever again!!!

Cars is THAT good... At first, I thought "what the hell kind of story could you make with vehicles as stars?!" Well there is a story... And it's a damn good one... Who would've thought cars would make better actors than real people... Lightning McQueen is a rookie at the top of his game... Second place in the Piston Cup, and best bet to become the next top race car... But thing is, he's got an attitude problem... He's ahead of himself... Until he got lost to a town called Radiator City... Suffice it to say, he caused a major problem to the small town and was forced to stay to fix the damage he's done... Obviously, there he will meet some of the best friends he could have... eventually...

This is a cheesy movie... I was almost (and I say ALMOST) brought to tears watching this film... Of course Im an adult, so Im not going to do that... And I was with friends... There are some scenes where you really say 'awwww' and there are a couple of fast-and-furious-esque races... Plus the backgrounds are beautiful... Its like you're watching a cut scene from Final Fantasy... I liked the movie... no I LOVED the movie...


Right now Im punching myself for not watching this film during its opening week... Im stupid...

Rating 10/10

No comments: