Mga Sumasampalataya

Aug 12, 2006

ENTRY 39: GET TO KNOW ME BETTER

Some more things, that I would like to indulge about myself... few more questions to answer...
as if you care...

When at home, you...
Watch DVD's, VCD's, television or read through my comic books. Of course, that's if I'm awake... I'm mostly sleeping when I'm at home...

Favorite movies of all time...
-Jerry Maguire
-Under the Tuscan Sun
-Shall We Dance
-The Wedding Singer
-Scent of a Woman

3 songs never to be deleted on your playlist...
-In Demand (Texas)
-You and Me (lifehouse)
-The Last Time (Eric Benet)

3 shows you watch regularly...
-CSI
-Lost
-Prison Break

Where do you hang-out?
If I'm not in the office, I chill out at Greenbelt, or Glorietta... maybe at Starbucks to google at the beautiful people passing by... just chillin'...

3 things you can't live without...
-a soft bed
-a pillow
-comic books

If you could have just one wish... what would it be?
That all of my wishes will be granted (I don't know why no one ever thought of that)

Did you have a good childhood?
Yeah... I knew how to play children's games like monkey monkey, patintero, block 123... I was a witness to the height of popularity of Ultraman, Bioman, Magmaman, Shaider, Takeshi's Castle... I had a lot of the classic GI Joe, Transformers, Dino Riders, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures... I was born and grew up on one of the best decades of my age...

What kind of student were you?
I was not a loner, more of a commoner back in high school... that's why I enjoyed college better... Simply put, I was cooler back in college... Although, my friends in high school were the ones who stuck with me... I wonder why that is...

*****

As much as I would like to give you more, I have a shift to start in about an hour and I have to prepare... I'll just put some more info I'd divulge when I think of things that I deem okay to let y'all know...

No comments: