Mga Sumasampalataya

Jan 14, 2008

I WANT TO GO ABROAD

This would be my goal for the next two years. If you've read my previous entry, I mentioned that this would be the year that I learn to save money. I really don't want to work anymore. I'm tired of waking up everyday and going to the office. I want to own my time and be my own boss.

The way money is coming in here in the Philippines, I guess it will take me more than ten years to save enough money to start my won business. So this is where going abroad will come in. I heard Dubai has some good paying call centers. I'm sure that I'll be able to get in easy if I apply now since I have a good experience with my previous jobs.

Of course I need to have a passport first. That's the first thing I'll get the moment I resigned from my present post. The reason that it's my goal for the next two years is for me to be able to save money to pay for tickets and all the requirements.

I guess my goal for posting tonight is to ask for advise on what kind of job should I look for, and what's the easiest way for me to get a job abroad. I need your help.

No comments: