Mga Sumasampalataya

Apr 8, 2012

RATED SPG

"Why do you love me?" he asked, pushing me a bit further when I attempted to kiss him.

It made me think. We've only really known each other for two weeks. "Hmmmm. Because you're nice. You're funny. You make me smile everyday. And look at you, you're gorgeous."

He hugged me.

"Let's do this," he said. He started kissing me in the neck. My arms. My cheeks.

I like the way he smelled. Like the scent cigarette smoke lingered on his body. I kissed back. His neck. His chest. His torso. His armpits. His body was poetry made flesh. My fingers played with every curve brought about by his muscles. I licked his neck. My fetish. He giggled. I must remember to shave my beard the next time.

"You like that?" I asked.

He moaned. He pushed my shoulders down.

I obliged.

It was the night I've ever had. What we had was great. What we had was real. What we had was beautiful. It was magic.

It was not just sex. It was love-making. Passion and heat making music.

I knew then we were in love.

We held hands when we slept. I was secure sleeping inside his hugs.

This was the most unforgettable night I've ever had.

If only I knew, I'd ask for this evening to never end. For this feeling to last forever. For time to stand still.

Because after that night, I never heard from him again.

********************

This is fiction. Was thinking of actually posting this on pex, but I wanted to post this here first. Haven't really written an english fiction in a loooooong time.

Reposting this. Para lang malaman niyong buhay pa ang blog na ito.

BTW, meron na rin pala akong Wordpress blog. Wala lang. :)


Narealize ko, holy week pala. Sorry po Lord.


HAPPY EASTER SA LAHAT!!!

17 comments:

Mark said...

happy easter sir gibs!

Raft3r said...

eto ang napulot mo sa egg hunting?
=P

khantotantra said...

ayos ang fiction story! aaaaa-mazing!

Orange said...

oh em... I really hate having this.

Ung tipo na alam mo na that everything so right tapos the next day, everything is so wrong pala.

happy easter! San ang hanapan ng eggs?

Annetotz said...

nice one!!!

love it... *nakakarelate*

Can i repost this sa FB ko?!?!?! :)

McRICH said...

happy easter gb!!

Chubby Singson said...

haha. unusual for me but very nice.

: )

lostblueboysong said...

happy easter
(belated)
like this blog a lot!!!
don't know why???

can you please visit mine and follow my blog too... heheh

Anonymous said...

grabe! iba ka talaga! blogger ka parin gill! haha no you probably dont remember me anymore, blogger ako noon around 2006 pa, i used to read your blogs, im glad i found your blog again!

Anonymous said...

add kita sa blogger ko ah =] salamat!

Rah said...

ang tindi ng disclaimer ah :) hehe

bagotilyo said...

the art of love :p

Superjaid said...

nabukulan naman ako ng husto sa comment ni LJ kasi pareho kami ng pumasok sa isip after reading this tssss.

Anonymous said...

hahaha wagas after spg.. sorry Lord agad.. hmmmp... okay...

turista project said...

ang horny naman ng sunday hehe

Anonymous said...

Happy easter! :))

Rico DB said...

its been a long time since the last time ive been here. nice story gill.very artistically made. btw i have a new blog. just click my pic and voila, andun ang link. i killed bucosalad anyway.