Mga Sumasampalataya

Dec 17, 2007

CANNOT WAIT FOR DEC. 23

The reason... My old program's vet's REUNION!!! As you all know by now, I've already moved on from my old life. But the thing is, I have a connection with my old family that I really am having a hard time cutting. It's just that they've been like my real family for more than 3 years of my life. I love my friends there. The next time you read a blog from me, most probably on Christmas Eve, I'll have pictures from the party.

Oh by the way, it's Christmas already!!! DArn. I'm not being cheap, but out of the 13 or 14 godchildren that I have, only 3 will receive a gift. One may receive a monetary present as well. That'd be my first godson. All the rest, are not in Manila. I'm sorry guys if I haven't been a good godfather, but it's really hard to be one specially if I don't see you regularly. But I always pray for you guys... if I could remember all of your names. JOke!!!

No comments: