Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 23, 2007

THE RETURN!!!

This is the first time I've blogged in months... Hopefully this time it will be more frequent... I finally have a computer and internet access at home!!! All the more reason for me not to have a social life!!!

Yay!!!

BUt this year's been good to me (maybe not professionally, but hey life throws us stones at times, right?)... And as the end draws near, I will be writing some of the things that happened to me in 2007. The highlights of this year.

  • I resigned from ICT as the account's supervisor!!!
  • I started from scratch on my new job (no aspiration to move up at the moment though)
  • I bought an XBox 360
  • I lived in Marikina for 4 months (and got fat there)
  • Fortunately, I lost 20 lbs after I left (that's 6 months of diet and exercise)
  • Oh yeah, I'm working on a day job now!!!
  • Of course, blogging won't be possible if I don't have a pc (all the more reason for me to be absent at work).
  • My parents went to the US and came back with perfumes for me!!!
  • I might spend Christmas this year pennyless. THank YOu outrageous TAXES!!!

Hopefully, blogging will become a regular thing from now on. Thank you Globe wireless broadband. I'll keep you posted, and might post some pictures as well. And maybe I might get back my wit and write some funny entries. Cross your fingers.

No comments: