Mga Sumasampalataya

Feb 27, 2006

ENTRY 4: MY BIRTHDAY

iM not going to let my birthday pass without writing any blog entries... yeah... im 24!!! and what a way to celebrate my birthday... i did nothing... I decided to rest on my birthday... it was a special day and i don't want to get stressed out because of work.. that would be the job of my co-coaches.. i dont want to be a jackass on my birthday, so i just have to get a well-deserved r&r...

There's one thing that I DID NOT expect to do on my birthday... I GOT OVER A STUPID INFATUATION!!! After almost a year of pining, drooling, and daydreaming... I already got over it... No more... I realized that i mean nothing to that person, and she does not deserve my attention... So now, i will have NONE OF THAT...

Good thing though is that I was able to celebrate my birthday with some of my close friends and really delicious food... Oh im never going to lose weight because of this... Its so sad...

No comments: