Mga Sumasampalataya

Mar 19, 2008

MY GOOD DEED FOR THE WEEK

I know I shouldn't be bragging about making a good deed. It's better to be quiet about it, making the deed more sincere. But I can't help it. I feel good inside knowing that I made something unexpected of me.

I've been scoring points with the devil the past few weeks, and I feel that I should be making some for my the other side as well.

As for the deed itself, I was in a fast food chain earlier, and I was in front of this old lady who ordered something, don't really know. Thing is, it seems that she doesn't have enough money to pay for what she ordered. So I paid for what she was still lacking.

I believe in good karma, that's why I did it. Cuz I'm pretty familiar about bad karma. Yep, very familiar with that one.

No comments: