Mga Sumasampalataya

Nov 26, 2006

ENTRY 83: PICTURES

Okay, some pictures and a little bit of explanation about who they are and what's up with some of them...

The first one is a collage of baby pictures of my reps. I would really like for you to look for me on those pics. I sort of look cool as a kid (that's a hint).

This next picture is my niece Julia. She's half-Filipina and half-Brazilian if I'm not mistaken. I just want to post this pic because she's really cute.



The next couple of pictures are obviously my program's pizza party last week. Thanks to our generous client for giving us budget for this party this visit. I honestly believe we deserve it. Everyone worked hard to get to where we are right now.

I'm not on this one because I was not in costume for this 70's and 80's party. The people you're looking at are the winners of the best in costume for that day. I was sick during that day but I came to work just to see my peeps wearing their funky get-up.

No comments: