Mga Sumasampalataya

Aug 20, 2006

ENTRY 41: IN THE COMPANY OF GREATNESS

Nope, I did not meet the Dalai Lama or the President of South Africa, or the Pope. Never met them, don't think I will ever do. The past couple of days, I've joined the seminar of the Human Resources department of the company that I'm currently working for. And it was attended by the supervisors of other accounts. It was a great seminar. I learned a lot and, and had a lot of fun while doing so.

To be honest, the company I'm working for is not perfect. I believe it's far from half to even becoming perfect. But the thing is, a lot of people are staying in the company for a long time. I for one am with the company for more than 2 years already. And I thought I was a dying breed in the company. Lo and behold, in our RCBC site, there were like other people who, like me had a 3-digit id number. There was even one who has a 2 digit id number. Of course, all of them have high positions already... (I'd like to say "us" but my title is not official yet)...

I remember now the reason why I liked it here... People, more specifically the supervisors and team leads are a happy... They (or rather we) have this happy disposition in life which affects everyone else... Their optimism are contagious. That is why alot of agents are staying with the company. Because no matter what the pressure is given to agents, at the end of the day, whether you make a sale or not, our team leaders are still content with what the agents are giving... They still joke around, and considers agents as friends and not slaves... That's the culture here in the company that I'm working for.

No comments: